Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Am I the Next Ice.com Guest Stylist??? You Decide!

I love jewelry. Earrings are my favorite. I even sleep in them! #looksaround Recently, I was invited to participate in the search for the next Ice.com Guest Stylist!
 
What is the Ice Guest Stylist Program?
Ice has been partnering with bloggers, musicians, TV stars and authors, asking them to put together their own personal selections of their fave jewelry from Ice. You can check out our most recent Ice Guest Stylists here: http://www.ice.com/stylists/ 

Yes, yes ya'll! As apart of the contest, I had to pick out 2 pieces of jewelry that I would add to my collection. I appreciate & love creative & funky jewelry so of course that's what I picked. Picking just 2 pieces was a difficult task in itself, but I managed to get it down to 2. lol So here they are! First up is the Green Amazonite and Diamond 14K Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver Pendant w/Chain & Black Rhodium.


This necklace that gives me the illusion of a eerie blue eye retails for $150 or 5 payments of $30. The description says 'green amazonite', but it looks blue to me. What about you? This necklace is scary, unusual cool! Definitely eye-catching. I want this necklace. I already have different ways in my head of what to pair it with.


Okay, in no way do I like spiders. I didn't have pet spiders as a child, they're not cute to me. In fact, I'm actually scared of them... but isn't this a cool looking necklace?? It's the 1/10 Carat Black & White Diamond Sterling Silver Spider Pendant w/ Chain & it retails for $95 or you have the option of 4 payments of $23.75. Such a fun & simple concept this is. I've seen spider rings, but never a spider diamond necklace. It also has earrings (sold seperately) to match the necklace on Ice. It took me awhile to pick between the necklace & the earrings! This necklace could easily be paired with a
cocktail dress or dressed down with some jeans.

Ice is also offering you guys 20% off of their jewelry. Just use the code: FBBOC or by shopping this link: http://www.ice.com/?sourcecode=FBBOC. Some exclusions apply: This offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Offer is not valid for any clearance or sale items, engagement rings, watches or the Persona Charms Collection. Subject to availability. This offer expires January 15, 2012

So...should I be picked to be the next Ice.com Guest Stylist? If you ladies are loving (like seriously loving them!) the pieces I picked simply comment below or like this post via Facebook.:-) The blogger who gets the most votes by Dec. 16th will be featured as an Ice Guest Stylist in early 2012. :D


Disclosure: Ice.com is providing me with a gift certificate to Ice.com for participating in their Ice Guest Stylist Program.

Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-) 

1 comment: