Tuesday, July 13, 2010

HG Hairstyle Headliner: Jaye Carisma

In the past few weeks, I've been pleasantly surprised a few times by some of my favorite bloggers featuring my hairstyles on their websites! Needless to say, I wasn't expecting this at all. I really had no idea ladies liked and were even trying some of my hairstyles out. :o It made me feel so appreciated. :-) Thanks ya'll! I love coming up with new ways to style my hair & trying out looks I've seen on other ladies. I get bored easily! lol, So 1st up is Jaye Carisma!
Here's Jaye Carisma from The Feisty House showing us her lovely braided classy bun!
I have to say...her braid is wayyyy neater than mine usually is! lol

Man the shine from her hair is seriously blinding! #hairenvy lol

This is my favorite pic. Her hair looks so shiny & healthy!

Have you tried a HairGurl hairstyle? Take a pic and email it to me at thehairgurl (at) yahoo (dot) com (just trying to keep the spammers away). Please put Hairstyle Headliner in the subject. Show me how you rock it and you'll become one of the Hairstyle Headliners; a new feature here on HG. Thanks again to Jay Charisma for featuring one of my hairstyles on TFH! :D Don't forget to check out The Feisty House. Jaye & Koos have amazing hair AND great style!

Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

No comments: