Monday, November 15, 2010

Hair Talk: What Hairstyle Would You Rock For the Rest of Your Life?

*gasping at her bun*

If you could only rock one hairstyle for the rest of your life, what would it be? I know what I would rock...BRAIDOUTS! Ya'll know how much I love braidouts. I could definitely wear them EVERDAY!!!

Ok now it's your turn! Remember....it can only be ONE hairstyle!



Photo from: MadamNoire

Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

2 comments:

tay♥ said...

Hmmm...well it depends. :DDD

if i were the bomb at braidouts, they would be my first and only hairstyle hands down, provided my ends wouldn't suffer from being out all the time.

BUT, if i have to be realistic about it, i'd have to say the bun, PROVIDED i get to switch things up a bit (ie, switch up the part in the front, the position of the bun, occassionally add a braid here and there)

Kenya said...

Good point. I didn't think of the potential damage to the ends from wearing braidouts. Buns are always a good choice! They are my go-to hairstyle.

-K.D.