Friday, November 12, 2010

Lifted Classy Bun

Last night, the hubs and I went out to eat at a gathering at RA Sushi.  I wanted to try rocking a braidout again, but I failed to set my hair last night. So I was forced to come up with a hairstyle 30 minutes before we had to leave. I started getting frustrated because all of sudden I didn't want to  go. #preggiehormones And then I just decided to go with the old tried and true classy bun...except this time I lifted it a little higher than usual. Can you tell?

Sidenote: I'm getting together some videos for you ladies so you will see just how I do some of my hairstyles. I know it's been a long time coming...;-)

Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything se I want to talk about. :-) 

2 comments:

Hairs2Me said...

good job! I've thought about transitioning but I am honestly scurrrred lol

Kenya said...

Girl, i'm scared too, but it's also very exciting!lol, Haven't quite made up my mind to transition yet though.