Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How Are You Wearing Your Hair For Thanksgiving?

Hey ya'll!

I've been sick and tired all day. #notagoodpreggieday I have so much to do in preparation for Thanksgiving on Thursday. I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do with my hair. I know I'm going to wash and dc it tonight.What I'm going to do after that is a mystery....This is how I wore it last year...

It was a wash-n-go ponytail. I always try to go with something simple because I cook every year and the last thing I'm worried about is my hair. I do want it to something cute and presentable though. Who's cooking? How are you ladies wearing your hair? I need some ideas!

Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)
 

No comments: