Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Throwback Hair Today: Heavy D's Keep It Coming Video


Yep another Youtube video! I had too though. Remember this video??? I was just talking to my sis about natural hair & I brought up this video. Honey we were in love with Heavy D's album Waterbed Hev (i still play it) It came out when I was like 14 years old ('97). I remember seeing the singer's hair & LOVING IT. Does anyone know her name? I loved her hair so much that I wore my hair like that for the majority of the summer before 10th grade. I bought these little blue rollers to achieve it on my relaxed hair. Then I would comb it out big. I wish I had pics. : \ My mama used to look at me like I was crazy. LOL! You couldn't tell me nothing. I thought I was so fly! My love for big hair began early.

This video just proves the afro never goes out of style! It will be rocked FOREVER. :-)

Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-) 
 

No comments: