Thursday, September 01, 2011

Dollar Tree Find: $1 Makeup Bags


So it looks like Dollar Tree is definitely trying to keep up w/ the ever trending American Apparel clutches. Only this is a makeup bag & it's a different material. I have the fuchsia one (the one in the pic looks lighter for some reason). Warning: These bags aren't designed that well in the zipper department. If you look closely, you'll see the zipper is actually longer than the actual bag. Not a big thing to me, but it might be for someone else. :-)

....So it's September...already?!!

Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are super cute! I was just in the Dollar Tree the other day, I've got to go back and pick a few of these up.

Kenya said...

Aren't they?! I want some more colors too. Maybe the red!