1. OnStar- If you're prone to getting lost (like me) this is perfect. I don't know what it is... I am getting better though! lol Unlike the rest of the world, I don't have a GPS so I'm forever relying on Google directions. This feature also gives you Turn-by-Turn navigation!
2. SiriusXM Satellite Radio- As someone who plays cd's all the time, I really liked being able to listen to different radio stations especially the 90's. I heard this song on the 90's station that I hadn't heard since I was in 5th or 6th grade. Ya'll remember 'Everyday People' by Arrested Development??!!? :D That was my jam & I'd forgotten ALL about that song!
3. Space- This 8 passenger truck is very spacious! We had a vintage anniversary photo shoot & all of our props fit very well in the back! We also went grocery shopping & the bags fit comfortably as well.
4.Safety-The Traverse earned a 5 Star Overall Vehicle Score & boasts 6 air bags. I think of car safety even more because of Khlo Bop.
5. Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist- Such a useful feature this is! It lets you know if there's an object behind the truck. When backing up it beeps & the beeps become faster as you're getting closer to the object.
6. Rear air vents- The air vents are on the ceiling of the Traverse. I LOVE this feature for the Munchkin. The air blows straight down on her vs. me always trying to figure out if there's enough air getting to her in my car. I'm always reaching back & feeling her head to see if she's too hot. #houstonheat
Here are some videos we did while we had the Traverse! Khloa is featured in the bottom one. :-)
Thank you again Houston Area Chevy Dealers for inviting us to be apart your launch! Can't say this enough.
And it's not over! If you test drive a Chevy Traverse between now & November 26th you'll receive a $40 SpaFinder gift card too!!!
And guess what else?? @chevyHouston & @chevyDFW are hosting a Twitter Party this Wednesday, Nov. 2nd from 8-9pm where they'll be giving away $50 Visa gift cards. Follow the hashtag #chevygirls on Twitter to get in on the convo. I'll be there! :-)
Make sure you are following me on Twitter &
Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)