Monday, November 21, 2011

Online Shop Spotlight: Coarse Dame Crochet

Recently, the lovely Romney of Coarse Dame Crochet reached out to me about her cool & unique online shop. Coarse Dame Crochet offers beautiful handmade crochet beanies, headbands, and even earrings!

The birth of Coarse Dame Crochet:
It all started with a beanie. One day I decided to challenge myself and see if I had any crocheting skills. To my surprise I wasn't half bad and the end result was an oversized beanie. It took much practice to get the beanie the way I wanted but overall it was a big hit amongst my family and friends. My sister encouraged me to open up shop and so I did just that!! Coarse Dame Crochet was created and I can now make hats, gloves, scarves, earrings and even headbands!! In the near future I plan to add clutches, messenger bags and possibly coin purses. Each item is exclusively handmade by me, I take pride in my product and I want to make sure the customer gets exactly what they want. I accept custom orders as long as I can find the specific color that the customer needs.
 Here's Romney's beautiful baby girl showing off the Handmade Slinky Flower Headband. Go 'head pretty girl!
Here's her most popular item: The Infinity Scarf. Isn't it cute?? I love how you can put it over the head as well. I do this from time to time when I'm trying to be low-key in the convertible. Very old Hollywood glamour. ;-)

Like what you see? Well, Romney is generously offering a 15% off discount to HairGurl readers! Just use the code: HAIRGURL. Head on over & check out more of her crochet goodies! Like these Maua Flower Earrings for example....

And you get 2 pair of the Maua earrings for $12. That's a very good deal because they're VERY different from your average earrings. Ummm, I think I want one in every color. lol!

 Happy Shopping!



Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

No comments: