Monday, February 13, 2012

Healthy Hair Icon: Jonna!

1. What city can we find you twirling your hair? I twirl my hair all over the 757 of VA, but mostly in Norfolk, VA
2. Favorite food? Seafood - fish, shrimp, scallops....just all seafood! And cheesecake!
3. Relaxed or Natural? Natural
4. How do you keep your hair looking fly? I follow the Curly Girl Method, which basically involves using sulfate-free cleansers and cone-free conditioners and styling products. Right now, I cleanse my hair & scalp once a month with a sulfate-free cleanser, and co-wash throughout the week as needed with a cone-free conditioner. I deep conditioner maybe twice a month.
5. What's the craziest thing you've ever done to your hair? I've never done anything crazy to my hair - I'm a little obsessed with my hair so I'm scared to do anything to experimental to it LOL
6. What are your fave hair products? SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque & Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Giovanni 50:50 Balancing Conditioner, Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner, Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Nectar & Butter Love, Taliah Waajid Proctective Mist Bodifier, EcoStyler Gel w/Argan Oil, Design Essentials Curl Cleaser
7. What is the hair product, tool, or accessory that you absolutely can not live with out? Cone-free Conditioner - because I can do pretty much everything with that
8. Favorite hairstyle? Tie between wash-n-go and twist-out
9. What's your favorite color? RED!!!!!
10. The best season for your hair is winter because less humidity, and my scalp is calmer
11. The worst season for your hair is summer because the heat causes my scalp to act a fool and just really be irritated
12. The best thing about my hair is it is one of a kind!
13. 3 words that describe your hair's personality. Fierce, Excited, Glam
14. Where can we find you on the web?
      Blog: http://naturally-glam.com
      YouTube: www.youtube.com/NaturallyGlamTV
      Facebook: www.facebook.com/NaturallyGlam
      Twitter @NaturallyGlamTV
      Email: naturallyglam@yahoo.com

************************************************************************************


It's been awhile since we've had a Healthy Hair Icon, but we're back! Gorgeous curls Jonna! I love your top knot. It's so cute! Thank you for allowing me to feature you!! What do you guys think of Jonna's hair??

Wanna be next?? Submit at thehairgurl@yahoo.com :-)

Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

No comments: