Saturday, February 11, 2012

Rock Climbing Hair

Can you find my hair??? lol!

Me climbing!
The hubs helping Khlo Face climb. :-)


Bopee Bo!! She kicked off her shoes per usual...

I'm new to rock climbing....and ya'll I didn't make it to the top at all! LOL I'm going to try again one day though. I'm obviously still on a twist out high from 'Fro Fashion Week. I wore a twist out that immediately frizzed up before we left the house due to my hair still being damp. Then, it was raining when we got to the place. I used Beautiful Textures Whipped Curl Creme. I can be a bit heavy handed so because of that I used way too much, but after my hair absorbed the excess the next day it was extremely soft. Have you guys used any of the Beautiful Textures line?? I only hear great things about it. Can't wait to try the rest of the line! :D

Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-) 

2 comments:

Vernetta R. Freeney said...

Awww...your baby girl is adorable. Wow. Rock Climbing? I may have to try that. I love adventure.

Kenya said...

Thank you! You should! I plan on going back one day this year.