Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Khloa Is Becoming A HairGurl :-)



1. Last month, I placed her 1st barrette in her hair. She finally has enough hair to clip into a barrette. I have been WAITING for this moment! Or so I thought....

2. I use hair products in her hair now. :D I waited until her 9th month to introduce her hair to hair products. No need initially. Then, I noticed her hair becoming a little dry.  CARA B Naturally sent her some products. Not me! lol Her! (even though I use them too) So far her hair loves the Moisturizing Hair Mist & the Leave-In Conditioner/Daily Moisturizer



She's growing up so fast! Meanwhile, the hubs & I are struggling to keep up with her little active self. Also, her 1st birthday is coming up in April! :D Didn't I just have her yesterday??!


Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)
 [

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Aww! She is super cute. Look at those chubby cheeks.....! Can't believe she is almost 1yr.

Tama

Baby Shopaholic said...

What cutie! They grow up too fast! Please do some reviews on baby hair!

Daphne said...

OMG she's adorable and they get big soo fast. enjoy. I actually just posted Baby Naturelle's hair regime the other day - can't believe how fast they grow!

CurlyChellez said...

omg she so big...it does seem like u just had her lol

www.curlychellez.blogspot.com

Kenya said...

Thanks ladies! She fast approaching toddlerland. :-( @BabyShopaholic I'm gonna post review on CARA B Naturally products this week!