Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Natural Hair Twists Updo (1st Attempt)


 The only products in my hair are the  EDEN BodyWorks Jojoba Monoi Hair Milk & the Jojoba Monoi Hair Oil. Taking a hair tip from the Houston #BrunchWithEDEN last month, I used them both together & was very pleased with the moisture they added to my hair. Not too heavy either.

Steps Done on Freshly Washed Hair
1. Applied the Hair Milk in sections.
2. Sealed with the Hair Oil.
3. Put in my twists.
4. Used bobby pins to secure them into an updo the next morning. They were still a little damp....

That's it! This was a quick, functional updo for running errands. Def will be doing it again! :D
I'll also keep you guys up to date on how the EDEN BodyWorks products work on dry hair, different styles, etc!


Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)