Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Braidout...Fail!

My color is fading fast. I won't be re-coloring...
So here's today's braidout in a ponytail. lol #ohwell I tried, but my hair was not cooperating AT ALL. This will not be listed as one of my bangin' braidouts. I practically had to beat my hair into submission just to braid it for my braidout. I love braidouts too much not to attempt another one soon....well maybe not that soon, but you know what I mean. In other news, the doctor's appointment went fine even though I was nervous as hell. (I don't like pap smears, blood work, etc.) I'm officially 12 weeks today. :-)
I'm also using a new coconut oil which I'll be reviewing tommorrow. ;-)
Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

No comments: